Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Prayers Please

Another one to add to the list that seems to continually grow...

We found out last week that my aunt has colon cancer. She also has some spots on her liver.

I am having a hard time keeping the faith right now, particularly since finding out that it's spreading to her liver. I'm no doctor, but I've been working in the health care system long enough to know that liver mets is never a good thing, especially this early on.

Please pray for healing, and for strength to the family, and for me, that I may trust in God's mighty hand always.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Praying, Mar. Not just for your aunt either - even if we see each other on a day to day basis as "colleagues", you're still a great friend and one who I am concerned about and pray for. Love you.

Sarah

Post a Comment