Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The big announcement...

So, I figured it was about time I made the big news public on the internet...we're having a baby! Yes that's right, I'm pregnant. Baby Wiersma is due September 16, 2007, so I'm about three months along right now. I've been sick as a dog, on medication, throwing up every morning the whole bit...not a whole lot of fun so far. But it's starting to go away, and I have high hopes that the second trimester will show me that pregnancy can be a good experience.

So for our friends who haven't heard yet, now you know. I'm sorry we weren't able to tell you in person...sometimes life gets busy and the people you think you'll see more often you don't. Weird how that is.

Other than that, not much else to say. Today is the first day of spring. Hurray! I look forward with much anticipation to the day when I can put my winter coat back into the closet and say, hello umbrella, bring on the rain! Yes, I'm weird. Chalk it up to pregnancy brain. I love having that for an excuse right now...phooey to you if you think it's a lame one. I'm gonna go now, before I say more dumb things...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYY! Again, congratulations! :)

Justine Teresa said...

WHAT!!??

haha. just kidding. tricked you.

:)

Post a Comment