Thursday, December 20, 2007

Forgotten titles

So I forgot to put a title on my last post...go figure...apparently pregnancy brain doesn't go away once the baby shows up. I'm in trouble.

Well, Christmas is almost here, and I've finally today gotten around to starting my Christmas shopping. Good thing the mall is in walking distance so I can go during the day. Even then the stores are crowded...but then they've been crowded for the last month, so unless you do your Christmas shopping in October, you're going to have to deal with them sooner or later. I got about halfway done, so I'll have to head out again at some point. Maybe I'll find a 24 hour Walmart and head out after Reuben's night time feeding...haha...right like I feel like getting up at that time of day. I don't think so... So braving the crowds again it is. Joy to the world.

I have discovered one problem though. Our cat has decided that she enjoys chewing on the Christmas presents once they're wrapped and under the tree. If anyone has any advice on how to deter her from this, please let me know. Otherwise I think I will have to go out and purchase some anti-chew spray ASAP.

Reuben is continuing to grow. He has discovered his voice and will babble and coo at his toys randomly. He also giggles on occasion which is really cute to hear. He's starting to be able to push himself up when I lay him on his tummy, and we have a great toy that I put infront of him that he likes to look at. I'll see if I can get some pictures of it up here. He's gaining more control over his head as well, and will soon be able to sit up on his own. He currently has some difficulty coordinating the sitting up and the holding head up at the same time, so will often fall over if you try to leave him on his own...I stick with propping him up for now. :)

So here's the latest pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment