Thursday, February 21, 2008

Moving through life

Well, I've come to realize I've been slacking off again on my updating, so prepare yourself for a long post...well, maybe not so long on the writing, but I'll put up a number of pictures anyway.

Life continues to move along in that way it does. We're already almost through February and Reuben is nearly 5 months old. It is absolutely amazing how fast time flies when you have an infant child! There are still moments when it's hard for me to believe how I could be so blessed to have such a wonderful baby. His smiles have the power to make my heart melt and his laughter fills our house with such joy. He is able to sit up on his own for longer and longer periods, and he just loves to bounce in the jolly jumper. He hasn't gone back to sleeping through the night yet, but I have hopes that we'll get there soon. Maybe he'll be one of those babies that needs to go on solid foods first.

Work is going well for Tim. They're coming out of their slow season at work and soon he'll be doing shows almost every weekend again. I can't say as I particularly like it when things are that busy, but I know that he loves his job, so I don't complain too much. ;) And as long as he gets some days off during the week, we get used to the weird hours.

I like being home all the time with Reuben. Slowly I find ways to fill my days with chores, cooking supper, random house projects like finally cutting our Ikea curtains to the right length. I'm always thinking about what job I'll take once my maternity leave is up, and I'm actually very seriously considering babysitting in my home as an option. We'll have to see...

Anyway, here are all the pictures I said I'd post:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that houses in Chatham are cheaper than in Hamilton?
-Mum

Post a Comment