Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh joy more teething!

Well, Reuben has been SUPER whiny the last week from his teeth being sore (you should see the faces he's been making!). Yesterday I found tooth number three!! It's on the top in the middle, and I think there's an eye tooth coming in next to it yet. So I'm hoping we're at the tail end of the teething crabbiness, because this kid has been MISERABLE!

I've been babysitting a couple times for the girl that will be full-time in September. It's been going okay, but I have officially determined that I never want twins! Or at least I would never want twins if I were a single mother. The daytime is not so bad, but trying to put two 6 month olds to bed at the same time by myself was a bit of a challenge.

Tim is away again for a couple of days this week. He has training in Ottawa for some certification program. We deal. At least it's not a whole week. I can handle two nights on my own.

well, I hear the children waking up! (that sounds so weird...) So off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment