Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Big Announcement and a small miracle

The Big Announcement: I'm pregnant again! I am due May 26, 2009 which puts me at just over 11 weeks. The morning sickness has so far not been nearly as bad as with Reuben, thank goodness. I'm on Diclectin again, but haven't had to go past the 4 a day dose like I did last time, and a lot of days I only take 3. It's been easier to manage the nausea by keeping on eating, which also means I think I'm gaining weight faster this time too. I'm already starting to show a little bit, and my pre-pregnancy pants are starting to not fit, when before they were too big. I'm definitely pretty tired, and taking care of 3 kids all day doesn't help. Oh well.

The small miracle: O had a two hour nap today! Yes. Two whole hours. I couldn't believe it. I think I was in shock. I actually got to have a nap too. Reuben and V were sleeping also. I think I've finally figured out how to get them all to sleep at the same time. It's called transitioning to one nap, so now all of them are very ready for a nap right after we have an early lunch. It is so far working out pretty good, and today was the best day ever. I'm hoping we can repeat this in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for long naps and sleeping babies. You go, girl! -mum

Post a Comment