Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A post of nothing

Lest you think I've given up on getting up early and doing the morning blog thing, I figured I'd try to at least post something today.  Do you have any idea how long I sat at my laptop yesterday morning trying desperately to find something inspired to say?  My pregnancy brain misses its morning coffee.

This morning isn't a whole lot better, but I thought I'd try just sitting and typing and seeing what comes as a way of attempting to break through the block.  I was actually working on my menu plan for a while, and it seems I can't even come up with enough ideas for that either.  I've got five nights over the next two weeks that I just can't seem to figure out what we should eat, or more accurately, what I might feel like making.

So here I sit, unable to come up with a good idea for a blog post, and still trying to figure out what we're going to eat for supper.  Maybe another day will be more inspiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment