Thursday, April 08, 2004

The end is near

I am pleased to report that I am finally finished all of my papers. I do not need to tell you how this fills me with such an incredible feeling of relief, especially since I managed to accomplish it with relatively few misshaps and computer failures...(although that cursed incident this morning where my A drive failed on me...I do not understand, I probably never will).

I am going home tonight. It's been six weeks and so much has happened since then that it feels like an eternity. As always I return home a different person, having experienced things I never dreamed possible. I never cease to be amazed at God's timing for things. "Why now?" I ask, "What is so special about this time?" The hardest part is adjusting. I'm having a hard enough time trying to reconcile myself to this new person I've become, let alone having to fit that new me into the life I've got back home. Yet I can't wait to see my family again. My kid brother is probably all grown up...I'm sure the gap in our heights has only increased since February. :) It will be odd not living at home with them this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment