Monday, January 14, 2008

He has a tooth!

Yes, you read that right, Reuben has his first tooth! My parents came down for Reuben's baptism that was yesterday, and when my dad was playing with him he found it. Of course, then the rest of us all came running and had to put our fingers in Reuben's mouth to feel it too... And there it was, a sharp little tooth poking through on the bottom. You can see that there's another one next to it that will come soon as well. My little boy is growing so fast...

We had his baptism yesterday in the evening service at Mountainview CRC. A fair number of family and friends were able to come and celebrate with us, and we enjoyed the opportunity to see everyone again. Reuben did very well for the service; he didn't even cry when he got sprinkled. I think he actually smiled at the pastor for that part. I'll post pictures later when I get them off the camera.

Other than that news, things are going well here at home. I've settled well into a routine of things finally, and I'm enjoying my new role as a mother and housewife. Coffee is an essential part of my morning, and I am ever so grateful that Facebook has a Scrabulous application. I've been once again conscripted to assist with sponsorship for this year's All Ontario Youth Convention. Thankfully I am no longer the leader of the team, and only have to worry about contacting the universities and a few other long-standing supporters. I may need to invest in a printer...

Well, I will head off for now. Pictures to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment