Tuesday, November 06, 2012

The glory of a good day

And the blessed release of a good day shining through all the not so good days.

As the fog lifts for a few oh so brief moments, I take advantage of the momentum and breathe in every last second of it. 

Watching this precious beautiful little girl, cherishing the chance to see her for the amazing gift she is, so full of life, jumping and dancing and spinning.

Taking advantage of a burst of energy to get that one thing done that wasn't on the list, but feeling that little thrill of finally getting to something I've been meaning to do for ages and desperately needed to just be done.

Feeling the hope that maybe Nathan's sleeping habits will change soon, especially after he has a good morning nap that let me make use of the motivation I was actually feeling for once.

Someone's prayers were answered this morning is the only thing I can figure.  I can't pinpoint any other reason for this unexplained brightness.  But I bask in its glow, not sure how long it will last, but so thankful for it nonetheless.

Note: this post was actually written yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to post it at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment