Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So about that mono...

Well, it turns out I don't have mono. But it's not the flu, or strep throat, and I'm not anemic. The doctor said he doesn't know what it is, but probably some sort of infection that should go away in a couple of days, or maybe even up to six weeks. Six weeks! I'm really hoping it doesn't take that long. But I am off work again today, even though I was hoping to go back. I'm still very exhausted and not completely functioning normally, so Tim decided I should have one more day to try and get back on my feet. Truth be told my brain is so fuzzy right now I don't think I'd be able to focus at work even if I wanted to.

And so, dear Reader, I ask for your help. I am in need of some prayers at this point. Pray that I get over this virus/infection thing and get my energy back. Pray that I'll be able to cope with all the changes that are happening in my life/have happened ie. moving, being sick, reorganization at work, among other things... Most of all, pray that I continue to rely on God's strength to get me through each day, that I will feel His presence now more than ever, and that I never lose sight of that precious gift He gave us, salvation through His son Jesus Christ.

And on the bright side, I don't have mono...

No comments:

Post a Comment