Monday, July 11, 2011

[untitled]

To somehow say what my heart feels, but words cannot seem to express...

"Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am in distress;
my eyes grow weak with sorrow,
my soul and my body with grief." Psalm 31:9

"How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?" Psalm 13:2

"My heart and my flesh may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

"For I am the Lord, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, 'Do not fear;
I will help you.'" Isaiah 41:13

"It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect." Psalm 18:32

And I pray that I maybe be able to say with full confidence:
"The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the Lord." Job 1:21 (NKJV)

May the light of His love shine on you all today.

1 comment:

Justine Teresa said...

thinking about you. love you lots.

i've been dreaming about appetizers.

Post a Comment