Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Reuben Michael has arrived!

I am pleased to announce that our son Reuben Michael was born on Monday Sept 24, 2007 at 1:32AM at St. Joseph's Hospital here in Hamilton. He weighed 8lbs 10oz and is doing very well. I am also doing very well, albeit sore from the delivery and tired from the lack of sleep that we are already experiencing as new parents. Learning to breastfeed is an interesting challenge as I'm sure all new mothers can relate to, but my midwife is happy with how things are going so far and have given me all sorts of tips on pain relief etc.

Anyway, I will try to post a picture when I get a chance, but my free time is severely limited these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Marleah! I'm so excited for you!!! Yes the breastfeeding is TOUGH - but stick with it, you'll both get the hang of it :) Totally worthwhile in the end! If you need anything at all, give me a call or email! I can always drop by with a lasagna or something :)

Jen

Justine Teresa said...

AND I GET TO SEE HIM SOOOOONNNN!!!!

Post a Comment