Friday, September 21, 2007

Still waiting for baby...

Well, I'm now 5 days overdue, and baby still hasn't come. It's been teasing me this week with contractions that have been regular for a couple of hours and then go away. I just wish that we could know when it will come and when the time is actually here instead of all this guesswork. Friends and family have been very supportive, calling and emailing to see how things are going. Tim finds it funny because it's as if they aren't expecting us to call when it does happen, but I like it because it keeps me distracted.

Everything we've needed to do to prepare is done. I've got all my paperwork in for EI, now it's just a matter of waiting for them to put it through. Tim's big show for Artech (Heaven's Rehearsal) was last Saturday and went really well. It's just clean up time now for them so they're glad baby's waited.

Well, I'm off to do laundry and wash my kitchen floor. I've heard that being on your hands and knees can be a good place to get labour going, so here's hoping...

1 comment:

Justine Teresa said...

HURRAY HURRAY YOU HAVE A BABY!

Post a Comment