Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nothing profound

I don't really have anything profound to say today, even though I had some cool stuff happen yesterday. We had our first alumni choir practice for the Messiah that we will be singing this December with the Redeemer Concert Choir. It was great to sing again in an ensemble, and I'm really excited to have two evenings a month that I can get out of the house for a bit on my own. I also found out that the CCAC is NOT going to make me pay the premiums for my benefits while I was on mat leave...long story, but I got a call from them last week saying that I owed them $2400 for the year, even though I had specifically said that if I had to pay the premiums I didn't want the benefits. Anyway, they screwed up, and I don't have to pay, so I was thrilled to hear that.

The babysitting is going fine. I'm not going to say it's the easiest thing in the world to juggle three toddlers, but I'm managing. In a bizarre twist of planets aligning all three of them happened to be sleeping at the same time this afternoon, so I actually got a bit of a nap in too. O managed to sleep for over an hour so I was ecstatic! (So far he's only been a 30 minute napper...not cool...)

anyway, that's all for now...off to fold laundry and keep O from tearing apart my books...

1 comment:

Justine Teresa said...

almost everyone posted yesterday. i'd say the planets aligned.

Post a Comment