Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Menu Plan Wednesday

Well, it's been a whole week with no post, so at least you get my menu plan today.  I'll try to do better in the future.  :)  Here's our menu for the week of Feb 9 to Feb 15.

Wednesday - Roast & potatoes
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - Soup (not sure what kind yet, but there's a distinct possibility it's coming from a can)
Saturday - Sweet & sour chicken
Sunday - Pancakes
Monday - the kids get hotdogs; Tim & I are having one of those new PC Dine-In Tonight frozen entree things.  The one we got is Creamy tarragon pan-seared chicken.  Just our little way of celebrating Valentine's Day without going out.  Maybe we'll wait till the kids are in bed and eat by candlelight.  ;) 
Tuesday - Easy Chicken & Broccoli

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have I mentioned before I love menu planning? I have no idea how people cook every night and have food in the house without it! I hear ya on not wanting to cook much just for the kids - always seems like a waste of a good meal when they only pick at it :)

PS - We're doing the same thing for valentines, dinner at home after the kids are in bed :D

Post a Comment