Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Crazy Busy Week

At the risk of boring my small readership with no new posts, I thought I'd least give you a little blurby on what our week is looking like so you'll understand a little when I don't have much to say right now.  This coming Saturday my little brother is getting married, and Reuben is the ring-bearer, so we are busy getting ready for that right now.  Tim is picking up an extra over-night run down to Boston that leaves tonight, and he won't be back until late tomorrow hopefully.  I'm still working in the church office during the day on Thursday, and then we're dropping Tim off again that evening so he can do a short run to Michigan where he'll meet up with us for the wedding, and I'll be caravaning down there with my sisters and praying the kids sleep in the van.

That basically gives me today and tomorrow to get everything done and packed.  Ick.  I need to clean out the van, pack clothes, do laundry, get groceries, figure out what we're going to eat while we're down there, call to confirm our accommodations, put together our tax papers so we can bring them away...and that's just the beginning.  I'm pretty sure there's all kinds of other things to do that I haven't even thought of yet. 

I need to start a list so I don't forget anything.

So this is why you probably won't hear a whole lot from me this week, but hopefully once we get back, I'll have more to write about.  I'm planning a post on how to take a long trip on your own with two small children.  Ha.  I'll let you know how it goes...

Peace, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment