Monday, March 21, 2011

For Meditation

Some scriptures I've been meditating on lately.

"But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one."  2 Thes 3:3

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful."  Hebrews 10:23

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.  Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."  Hebrews 12:2-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment