Monday, March 21, 2011

I missed my blog anniversary!

So I've been going through my blog lately and changing around some things, and I noticed that I completely forgot to note the anniversary of my foray into blogging.  As of March 4, this blog has been in existence for seven years!!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  Seven years and 175 posts later (this will be 176), here we are.  It's been quite a journey.

It is sometimes fun to look back at the posts I wrote when I first started, back when I was still a third year in university, just starting out in my relationship with Tim, no kids, no job, feeling like life could go just about anywhere.  I hardly recognize the person I was then compared to the person I am now.  God has been so faithful to keep His hand upon me through this entire journey.  I love that in some ways I feel like it is only just beginning.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next seven years will bring...

1 comment:

Justine Teresa said...

try applesauce as a substitute for the no sugar thing...
although, technically it has natural sugars.

Post a Comment