Thursday, September 15, 2011

In the early morning light...

And God is faithful.  He brings me out of the dark places and covers me with the light of His grace.

I am learning to see the gifts He sends me daily, such small things, like bringing a friend into work at the crack of dawn and the glorious drive home -- so quiet -- this chance to watch the sun greet the day, creating long shadows on the road in front of me, warming my face with its blinding light.  Would that I could go through each day blinded in such a way by the great love of my heavenly Father! 

And this chance to praise Him, with the radio blaring loud and my heart pouring out thankfulness to feel such inexplicable joy.  Moments like these should never be taken for granted, and I find myself beginning to understand how some people can be morning people -- not that I see myself joining their ranks any time soon -- but the overwhelming beauty of the early morning begs to be seen and enjoyed.

And certainly, it provides plenty of time and opportunity to think of blog ideas...  :)

"But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
for He has been good to me." Psalm 13:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment