Sunday, June 05, 2011

About nothing

So I haven't been feeling a whole lot more inspired to write anything this past week. I'm sorry I can't be one of those bloggers that gets to write all kinds of posts in advance so that you still get regular posts even whe I don't feel like I have anything important to say. I wish I could do it differently, but of course, whenever inspiration strikes me, I'm usually nowhere near a computer or my kids require my attention so I can't write it out anyway. And then, inevitably, when I sit down at the computer in the mornings when I do have time, the inspiration is gone or the idea that I had just sounds boring.

Figures.

Unfortunately, it means you get stuck with either dull posts or no posts. Again, sorry.

In fact, the only reason I'm posting at all this morning is because I'm so tired of not having anything to post that I'm forcing myself to sit here and post SOMETHING, even though it means I'm posting about not having anything to post.

Anyway, I'm sure ONE of these days, some real inspiration will strike, and hopefully at the right time of day, and then you'll get some decent posts again. Until then, you'll have to make due with, well, dull posts.

For the last time, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment