Saturday, June 18, 2011

For Meditation

Today I'm too tired to even think straight after being up every two hours through the night for Reuben who's got a bad cough right now.  May these words strengthen my soul and yours as we get through this day.

"...For He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we may boldly say: 'The LORD is my helper; I will not fear.'" Heb 13:5b-6a (NKJV)

"Praise the Lord, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise His holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all His benefits --
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion...

For as high are the heavens above the earth,
so great is His love for those who fear him;
as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us."   Psalm 103: 1-4, 11-12 (NIV)

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Heb 15:13 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment