Sunday, March 07, 2004

The Passion

I saw The Passion of Christ last night.

mind-blowing speechless wonder

At the risk of sounding cliche, there are no words to adequately express the life-changing qualities of this movie. I am in awe of the incredible sacrifice that Christ made for me, and I can not help but feel so completely unworthy of His love. How can we even begin to imagine the depth of God's grace? That He should send His only Son to die such a horrible death for us? Goheen described it so adequately in last week's chapel, that Christ's awful death on the cross should be God's greatest act of glory is utter foolishness. Yet it is God's glory. And we can never even hope to begin to thank Him enough for all He's done. I said to my friend last night, all we have to give Him is our lives, how can we do anything but live every day and do everything we do for His glory and to worship Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment