Saturday, October 22, 2011

Update on "Get Dressed" Challenge

I had in mind to try and find something interesting to say this morning, but once again, I find myself at a loss for words.  Ironically, I've learned that it's not a good idea to say anything about w*riter's b*lock on a blog because there are trolling programs that look for anyone who's having trouble writing blog posts so a certain company can email them to tell them about their company that can provide content for their blog -- hence the reason I'm typing those words a bit funny this time around...*insert eye-rolling*  I can't even imagine how awful it would be to have someone else writing my blog posts for me.  Geez. 

Anyway, so I figured I'd do a little update post on how my week with "Getting Dressed" has gone.  I've done a pretty good job of getting decent clothes on by 6:30/7:00 every day, and I even squeezed in an extra shower!  Also, I found an awesome sale on jeans and picked up two new pairs, so I can officially cut up my old ones for the quilt I'm making.  I've brushed my hair every day, although I haven't figured out any new hairstyles yet, and I think I'll take care of the haircut next week.

I haven't done anything like take pictures of myself dressed up everyday because I'm not wearing anything special like a nice skirt or dress or anything.  It's just jeans and nice shirts, but at least the jeans don't have holes in the knees anymore, and I threw out all my old shirts.

So there you have it.  Goals for next week: wear a skirt at least once and get a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment