Friday, July 26, 2013

Nothing earth-shattering

I know I've kind of disappeared a bit this week.  Don't worry.  I haven't gone back to my Candy Crush addiction.  The older two kids have been at my parents' since Monday, and Tim fantastically allowed me to sleep in for a couple of days.  It's amazing how much of a different two and a half hours of sleep makes.

I have now joined the kids here for a few days, so I don't know that my posting will be any more frequent while we're here.

I don't really have anything more profound to say than that.  The downfall to taking a few days break is I've also let my brain shut down a bit, so I haven't been pondering any blog posts throughout the day.  I've got a bit of blog reading to catch up on, and maybe that will lend itself to some inspiration for another day.

That's it for today, folks.  I really need to figure out how to use Mum & Dad's Keurig in the mornings...

No comments:

Post a Comment